Protective gear, which means some equipments such as helmet, knee pads, guards that defend the wearer’s body from a wound or infection. It is needed for hazardous task. One thing you should remember that hazard cannot be eliminated, but can be decreased at acceptable level.
However, as a protective gear, a helmet is used to defend our head from injuries and infections. In our daily activities, we use helmet for various recreational activities and sports such as skateboarding, scooting, horse racing etc. It is extensively used for dangerous work activities and transportation.
If you look for buying a new helmet, but still do not identify which helmet is good; this article helps you to resolve your problem. We equipped this article to meet up this demand. Let’s come forward.
Razor V17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet
Since Razor V-17 a multi-sport helmet. It’s kind of heavy as a bike helmet. I do feel it provides good protection, so you keep it. I like the protection it provides all around the back of the head as well as the forehead. If you need a helmet for multiple sports I’d say it’s a good helmet for the price even at $30, but not if the sole purpose is intended to be worn as a bike helmet due to the added weight. It is nice that it is long enough in back to cover to the base of the skull. If you have a big head kid, then this should work fine. The padding inside isn’t very thick either.
The straps are easy enough to adjust that you could figure it out by yourself, without any assistance. It is very comfortable and the shape is more pleasing than your standard bike helmet. Though it is quite large. It fits your small adult head perfectly, so sometimes I use it. It is nice that it is long enough in back to cover to the base of the skull.
- Superior quality with cutting edge design.
- Children’s multi-level helmet, congenial to biking, skating and more.
- The 17 vents keep your head cool at all times.
- The side release buckles make it a breeze to adjust and fasten your chin strap.
- Sleek black gloss color.
- Suitable for ages 8 to 14, head sizes 22 to 23.5 inches.
- The ergonomic designed padding.
- The color and design are beautiful.
- Easy to put on and goes with scooting and bikes.
- It looks cool, more grown-up than the bell shells. We use it for skating and bike.
- Nice sturdy helmet, but it is heavier than expected.
- The straps are unusually long and even with maximal adjustment, it is difficult to get them snug.
We try to give you an overall picture of the helmet. Before buying the helmet, you should consider this helmet as a strong and multi-purpose helmet. Thank you to stay with us and also thanks for reading. If you have any question don’t hesitate to leave a comment. We are always with you.